By becoming a founding member of Arts for a Better Bay Area, you are participating in building public will for the arts as an essential, valued and expected resource.
Your membership and support helps to sustain this young organization, and expands the reach of balanced, thoughtful information on arts policies and investments.
** Suggested membership cost per organization size: $5-75 per month or more (suggested amounts are based on organization budget size -- please choose monthly amount that's best for your organization)-- one-time payment option available.
- 3 million + budget: please contact us: email@example.com
- Larger :: $2 million – 3 million budget: $75/mo. ($900/yr)
- Large :: $1 million – 2 million budget: $50/mo. ($600/yr)
- Medium/large :: $750,000 - 1 million budget: $40/mo. ($480/yr)
- Medium :: $500,000 – 750,000 budget: $30/mo. ($360/yr)
- Small/medium :: $250,000 - 500,000 budget: $20/mo. ($240/yr)
- Small :: $100,000 - 250,000 budget: $10/mo. ($120/yr)
- Small :: 0 - $100,000 budget: $5/mo. ($60/yr)
Benefits to Organizational Membership include but not limited, to
- Trusted advocacy information about policies affecting the arts
- Invitations to civic engagement opportunities
- Recognition on ABBA website (name/logo)
- Social media recognition upon membership commitment