JOIN ARTS FOR A BETTER BAY AREA TODAY!
By becoming a member of Arts for a Better Bay Area, you are participating in an effort to advocate for and build public will for the arts as an essential, valued, and expected resource.
Your membership and support helps to sustain this young organization, its coalition building and work to engage and inform a broad network of arts and culture advocates -- which in turn, helps expand the reach of balanced and thoughtful information on arts policies, initiatives and investments.
** During this campaign, we are offering beautiful 'Arts Advocate' buttons to new (paying) members so you can wear and show the world your commitment to arts and culture everyday. Get yours now!
Cost: $2 per month or more*
Cost: $5 per month or more*
Cost: $10 per month or more*
Suggested membership cost per organization size: $5-75 per month or more (depending on budget size -- you choose monthly amount that fits your budget) *
- 3 million + budget: please contact us: email@example.com
- Larger :: $2 million – 3 million budget: $75/mo. (or more)
- Large :: $1 million – 2 million budget: $50/mo. (or more)
- Medium/large :: $750,000 - 1 million budget: $40/mo. (or more)
- Medium :: $500,000 – 750,000 budget: $30/mo. (or more)
- Small/medium :: $250,000 - 500,000 budget: $20/mo. (or more)
- Small :: $100,000 - 250,000 budget: $10/mo. (or more)
- Small :: 0 - $100,000 budget: $5/mo. (or more)
By joining ABBA as a free or paid member you agree to the membership terms and conditions.
Photos by: Lex Leifheit; Claire Stacy (Courtesy of SOMArts Cultural Center)