JOIN ARTS FOR A BETTER BAY AREA TODAY!
By becoming a member of Arts for a Better Bay Area, you are participating in an effort to advocate for and build public will for the arts as an essential, valued, and expected resource.
Your membership and support helps to sustain this young organization, its coalition building and work to engage and inform a broad network of arts and culture advocates -- which in turn, helps expand the reach of balanced and thoughtful information on arts policies, initiatives and investments.
Benefits to membership include but not limited, to:
- Trusted advocacy information and updates about policies and initiatives affecting arts and culture
- Invitations to civic engagement opportunities
- Recognition on ABBA website (name/logo) - for organizational memberships
- Social media recognition upon membership commitment - for those desiring online recognition
** During this campaign, we are offering beautiful 'Arts Advocate' buttons to new (paying) members so you can wear and show the world your commitment to arts and culture everyday. Get yours now!
Choose the amount that best fits your budget. >> SIGN UP AS AN INDIVIDUAL MEMBER HERE
- Contributor Member - $2/mo.
- Supporter Member - $5/mo.
- Professional Member - $10/mo.
Choose the monthly amount that fits your organization's budget. You can make an annual (one-time) contribution, too. >> SIGN UP AS AN ORGANIZATIONAL MEMBER HERE
- $3 million +: please contact us: email@example.com
- $2 million – 3 million: $75/mo. (or $900/yr)
- $1 million – 2 million: $50/mo. (or $600/yr)
- $750,000 - 1 million: $40/mo. (or $480/yr)
- $500,000 – 750,000: $30/mo. (or $360/yr)
- $250,000 - 500,000: $20/mo. (or $240/yr)
- $100,000 - 250,000: $15/mo. (or $180/yr)
- $0 - 100,000: please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not ready to become a contributing member? Sign up to receive network updates and info, here.
By joining ABBA as a member you agree to the membership terms and conditions.
Photos by: Lex Leifheit; Claire Stacy (Courtesy of SOMArts Cultural Center)