JOIN ARTS FOR A BETTER BAY AREA TODAY!
By becoming a member of Arts for a Better Bay Area, you are participating in an effort to advocate for and build public will for the arts as an essential, valued, and expected resource.
Your membership and support helps to sustain this young organization, its coalition building and work to engage and inform a broad network of arts and culture advocates -- which in turn, helps expand the reach of balanced and thoughtful information on arts policies, initiatives and investments.
Cost: $2 per month or more*
Cost: $5 per month or more*
Cost: $10 per month or more*
Cost: $12-209 per month or more (depending on budget size) *
- Small organizations :: 0 - $300,000 annual budget: $12/mo. (or more)
- Small/medium organizations :: $300,000 - 600,000 annual budget: $23/mo. (or more)
- Small/medium organizations :: $600,000 - 800,000 annual budget: $42/mo. (or more)
- Medium organizations :: $800,000 - 1.1 million: $63/mo. (or more)
- Medium/large organizations :: $1 million - 2 million: $84/mo. (or more)
- Large organizations :: $2 million + : $209/mo. (or more)
By joining ABBA as a free or paid member you agree to the membership terms and conditions.
Photos by: Lex Leifheit; Claire Stacy (Courtesy of SOMArts Cultural Center)