Are you confused about the arts reopening in San Francisco? You are not alone. Join us to hear from and connect with local arts leaders working at the forefront of recovery efforts, now.
Are you confused about the arts reopening in San Francisco? You are not alone. Wish you could learn about various recovery efforts and support initiatives for the arts in one place?
What can you and your organization be planning and doing, now? Are there guidelines to access plans on reopening? What assistance is available to my business and venue now and in the future? How can the arts be involved in guiding recovery as second responders? At what phase of the City’s reopening process can you activate programming? Can you perform outside?
Arts for a Better Bay Area (ABBA) and SAFEhouse Arts will host this conversation with San Francisco arts leaders to address and discuss these questions. Please join us (for yet another Zoom event)!
Panelists to include:
- Julie Gerngross Baker, Exec. Director, Californians for the Arts
- Fred Barnes, Gen. Manager, The Chapel & Independent Arts Alliance
- Jennifer Bielstein, Exec. Director, A.C.T. & San Francisco Economic Recovery Task Force
- Brad Erickson, Exec. Director, Theatre Bay Area
- Suzie Ferras, Owner, Creative IQ Art Studio & Gallery & San Francisco Arts Commissioner
- Joe Landini, Exec. Director, SAFEHouse Arts
- Joanne Lee, Director of Programs, San Francisco Arts Commission
- Susie McKinnon, Director, Arts for a Better Bay Area
Join us to (9/24, 1-2:30 PM) hear from and connect with these leaders working at the forefront of recovery efforts, now. We will have an honest conversation about what we know, discuss what we wish we knew, and consider what we can be doing in the short and long-term.
This session and conversation is geared towards smaller arts venues and businesses and is PART OF A SERIES to address reopening, funding accountability, and cultural equity.